Do You Need a Speaker for Your Next Event or Seminar?
Bill Brennan is available to present small business marketing workshops
to groups and associations. He is a presenter of popular marketing
workshops for organizations such as the Small Business Administration,
SCORE, Greater Rochester Workroom Association, Fairport Library,
Perinton and Canandaigua Chambers of Commerce.
He consistently receives rave reviews from workshop attendees and
always over-delivers when it comes to useful, actionable content.
His most popular workshops include:
Stand out or Sink
- How to set your business apart from the crowd and attract all
the business you can manage
Business owners will be shown how to develop a marketing strategy
that allows them to differentiate themselves from competitors. Successfully
implementing the strategies and tactics presented in this workshop
will propel a business to increased revenue and much higher levels
Participants will learn how to:
- Narrow their market focus
- Discover what their potential clients really value
- Position their business as a market leader
- Create powerful marketing messages
- Get a potential client's attention in less than 30 seconds
- 7 unique approaches to building a brand
- Create the right positioning strategy
- Powerfully communicate their unique brand
The 10-Minute Marketing Plan
- 8 Simple Steps to Creating a Small Business Marketing Plan That
A marketing plan may be the single greatest tool the small business
owner has to grow their business, yet too few ever take advantage
of this tool. Learn the 8 steps to creating a small business plan
that works and you can grow your business at will.
Small business attendees learn how to:
- Narrow in on the best prospects and clients
- Find out what your prospects really want
- Differentiate your business from the pack
- Develop inexpensive marketing materials that educate
- Use the Internet as a marketing automation tool
- Stop cold calling for new business
- Generate a steady stream of referrals
- Use free media coverage
- Determine what advertising that makes sense
- Create a clear and concise marketing calendar and budget
How To Start And Succeed
In The Business World
This seminar contains the following:
- The "Entrepreneur Test" - Have you got what it takes
to be an entrepreneur?
- Why some people are successful while others are not.
- The three critical ingredients for entrepreneurial success.
- How to find your special talents and build on them.
- How to recognize the difference between ideas and opportunities.
- How to develop a new product or service.
- How to analyze the current situation and the marketing opportunity.
- How to create a successful business plan.
- Managing your marketing: How to create a marketing plan.
- How to do financial projections.
- Venture capital, debt and other forms of financing.
- Critical factors for starting a new enterprise.
Call today for pricing and availability or contact us with your
specific needs for a price quote.
To discuss the details of a workshop for your group or to book
Leads Source, contact:
125 Highpower Road
Rochester, NY 14623
P.S. Looking for a topic you don't see here? Let Leads Source
work with you to create one for your specific group or industry.
Workshops can be structured to last 1/2 hour to 1/2 a day. Great
for association meetings and lunches or Chamber of Commerce type